A big thanks to Joel over at Joel Watches Movies for nominating me for my first Sunshine Blogger Award! Check out his blog for fantastic reviews of movies from all different time periods. He just recently reviewed Alfred Hitchcock’s classic film Psycho!
The rules for the award:
Post the award on your blog
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions they set you
Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
Set them 11 questions
Now let’s get to the questions Joel set for me:
1. Favorite film starting with A?
2. Favorite movie title?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. What music have you been listening to lately?
I have been really into The National and Ray Lamontagne lately.
4. Dream job?
To be a movie director.
- Favorite movie poster?
- Favorite summer activity?
In the summer I love to do outside activities like hiking.
7. Favorite winter activity?
In the winter I love to just stay at home where it’s warm and watch movies.
8. Most memorable eating experience?
Wow this is a hard question lol..the last Thanksgiving feast my mom made was awesome and very memorable.
9. Have you ever walked out of a movie? Which one and why?
I never have walked out of a movie. I’m always very careful about not going to a movie I know I will hate.
10. Most enjoyable grade in school?
I always liked 5th grade the best. (Really any grade in elementary school.)
11. Favorite movie director? Pick ONE!:)
This is a tough question, cause it always changes. But right now it’s Paul Thomas Anderson. Boogie Nights, Magnolia, Punch Drunk Love, and There Will Be Blood are all part of my favorite movies of all time.
And here are my 11 nominees:
FilmsCine Hammy Reviews The Missing Reel Plain, Simple, Tom Reviews Plan Z Madison's Movie Reviews Craig's Movie Report Reel Red Reviews 5 Minute Movie Guy Popcorn & Film Two Honest Guys
And my 11 questions for those that choose to participate:
1. Favorite movie character? 2. Most anticipated movie for the rest of 2016? 3. Favorite actor? 4. Favorite actress? 5. Favorite movie that takes place in space? 6. Best Steven Spielberg film? 7. Friends or Seinfeld? 8. Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones? 9. Movie you can quote the most? 10. Favorite movie you have seen so far this year? 11. What is your favorite thing you have posted on your blog?
Looking forward to seeing all of your answers! Thanks and have a good day!