Thank you Liam from themotionpictureblog for nominating me for my 1st Liebster Award!! I am fairly new to this, but I have enjoyed every second of it. I have tried my best giving everyone honest and informative reviews and lists to read. I have really enjoyed sharing my love of film with others and reading other people’s blogs. I have found others who share the love and passion for film just like me, and it is great communicating with them and discussing specific topics. That is what writing a blog is all about. Sharing your love for a specific topic with others. Mine just happens to be movies.
This is how the Liebster Award works:
A blogger is nominated and has to answer the 11 questions that have been asked.
Then they nominate other bloggers they think deserves the award.
Then they must choose 11 questions of their own.
And finally, a blogger must let their nominees know that they have nominated them.
Here are the questions that have been asked of me:
1. If you can remember, what was the first film you ever watched?
The first film I ever watched was Lion King in the theaters. However, I don’t really remember watching it…I do remember watching Aladdin when I was younger at least a hundred times lol
2. If you were locked in a room for twenty-four hours and could only watch one film to pass the time, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite genre of film?
4. Do you write about every film you watch?
I only write about the new films I watch in theaters and ones that are currently on Netflix. However, I’m gonna start writing about films I love.
5. Which do you prefer; watching a film at the cinema; streaming a film on Netflix; or watching a film on DVD?
You can’t beat the experience of watching a film at the cinema. As long as people are quiet and respectful.
6. What’s your favourite thing to do when you’re not blogging?
I love to hike!
7. What’s your other interests besides film?
I really like sports like Football and Basketball. Also hiking and camping.
8. What films have you seen more than once?
Too many to count!
9. Are there any films that you really dislike?
My least favorite film is Movie 43.
10. What is the funniest film you have ever seen?
Anchorman! I love lamp.
11. Do you get any money from writing your blog/ if not, do you plan on making an income from your blog someday?
I do not get any money. I didn’t do this for the money, just a hobby.
Here are my nominees:
And here are my questions for you:
1. Who is your favorite actor working today?
2. Who is your favorite actress working today?
3. What is your favorite movie from the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
4. What one movie most defines who you are?
5. What is your favorite Quentin Tarantio film?
6. What is your favorite David Fincher film?
7. Which classic movie before 1960 is your favorite?
8. What one movie do you think is really underrated?
9. Which one movie do you think is really overrated?
10. What is the saddest movie you have ever seen?
11. What is your favorite thing you have posted on your blog?
Thanks again to Liam for nominating me. He shares the same passion for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind that I do, so he really knows his stuff! I hope all the other nominees can take part in this wonderful award. Thank you for reading.